How Can You Help? This is a growing but daunting ministry due to the great need. There are many ways to help as the many current volunteers and contributors have learned.
1. Pray for the more than 20 Million persons in the world who have lost the use of their legs through polio, landmines, war amputations, earthquake amputations, crocodiles, etc.
2. Give/Raise Funds: This is always basic. It takes money to buy metal and parts, to weld, to package, to ship, and to distribute. Ask — and you shall receive – is the message of scripture. Be creative.
3. Find People with welding, metalworking, or woodworking skills who will agree to help build Mobility Cart parts. Help them with expenses–buy the metal, etc. Help them ship it to a Mobility Worldwide location or distribution partner.
4. Find Businesses that sell or make “off the shelf” items needed for the Mobility Carts. Get them to donate or sell to you at no profit. Send the items to a Mobility Worldwide location.
5. Talk about Mobility Worldwide. Promote. Gossip about it. Say to folks in conversation, “Our church is doing a fascinating mission project…” Tell the story.
6. Link your website to ours. In your church/business website provide a brief introduction to Mobility Worldwide’s mission of mobility and then link to our website at https://mwsanantonio.org
To donate by mail, please print out our DonationForm, fill it in and send it along with your donation to:
Mobility Worldwide-TX-San Antonio
P.O. Box 701172
San Antonio, TX 78270
If you prefer, you can authorize a monthly debit from your account and become an angel to all those you help with your donation.
Or you can donate on-line by clicking on this link.
Gifts from the Heart
Honor your loved ones while helping to provide another person with mobility. Two gifts in one, a Gift from the Heart celebrates a special occasion, in honor of, or in memory of while supporting the work of Mobility Worldwide. A note will be sent to the person being honored, and all Gifts from the Heart will be listed in our next quarterly newsletter. This gift information can be filled out on our donation form.
As you consider estate planning, consider making Mobility Worldwide a part of those plans. The need for the GIFT OF MOBILITY is an ongoing need with millions around the world awaiting it.